When my little Emma was about 15 months I started giving her more and more solid food she could eat with her hands. She soon discovered she didn't need hands OR utensils to eat her food:
Just drop head and pick up food with mouth.
Wyatt and Lillian have just reached the 15 month benchmark and Wyatt has made the same discovery: Just drop head and pick up food with mouth.
Wyatt and Lillian have just reached the 15 month benchmark and Wyatt has made the same discovery: Just drop head and pick up food with mouth.
I wish this meant clean up would be easier and neater but No such luck. Hands are still messy-Mouth is still messy-Floor is still messy.
I don't make a habbit of teaching this technique to my children so it must be genetic- I'm just not sure from what side. I have my suspicions.
No comments:
Post a Comment